We are an Assembly of God church
We are an Assembly of God church. What does this mean? This means we are a part of a unified group of churches who hold to the same 16 fundamentals of belief (listed below). And yet every Assembly of God church is also unique. Not one is identical to another.
Our 16 fundamentals of belief
New Life is affiliated with the Assemblies of God and we believe and follow these 16 fundamental truths.We believe The Scriptures are Inspired by God
- We believe There is only One True God
- We believe In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe Man Willingly Fell to Sin
- We believe Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation'
- We believe in and practice Water Baptism by Immersion and Holy Communion
- We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation
- We believe The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is 'Speaking in Tongues'
- We believe Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation
- We believe The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
- We believe A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church.
- We believe in Divine Healing
- We believe in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth
- We believe in The Millennial Reign of Christ
- We believe A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ
- We believe and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth